Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Forgues-Research, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Non car nous voulons une repetition exceptionelle, aussi pour la production, pas besoin d'autant de personnel..

The question he is asking , wouldn't it be better to have a balsa fuselage for the Mushshak project.
    my reply is no because we want to keep an exceptional repeatability, and also we will need less personnel

2. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Since the Dalotel is in the trailer waiting for spring, there won't be much updates except about the new airplane for production and the company name is Elite AeroScale... we also have a FB page under that name, come and see us
    We are looking at offering as an option a scale 33% Continental O200 working engine . by Johann Kolme

3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

A Kolme Continental 200 engine !!!!!!!!

jonah-hill-flailing1.gif

4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Those Kolm engines! Just...WOW. praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif

49dimes and dhal22 like this.
  5. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Yes, buy the engine then find a plane to fit.

49dimes and Forgues-Research like this.
  6. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

I have to make one thing clear, Kolm engines and Hans Kolm split company last year, so this will not be a kolm engine as you know it but brand new development. He wants to do only scale engines now which the Kolm engine company does not do. Its the same man but different then before.

stangflyer and 49dimes like this.
  7. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

This engine would also be perfect and scale for your Nelitz Cub

dhal22, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I was thinking the same thing ;).

stangflyer and Forgues-Research like this.
  9. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Don't you just love it when the "Chief Engineer" becomes "Mission Oriented". We end up with the spoils of their war! :D.

10. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

I have 3D printed the 1/3 scale of the engine , here is half of it. I did this to check feasability study

Attached Files:

Pistolera, dhal22, WMcNabb and 3 others like this.