Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Forgues-Research, Aug 16, 2014.

1. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hmmm.....

stangflyer likes this.
  2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Where do I find this?

3. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

its only in a development stage at this time, but will let you know

dhal22 likes this.
  4. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Hey Guys, I have just noticed the number of views on this thread wow you guys are very loyal thank you so much .over 100,000

49dimes, Bartman, Wacobipe and 6 others like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

And we don't plan to stop any time soon. So, you best git buzy. whipping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Bartman, dhal22, Wacobipe and 2 others like this.
  6. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

I should be getting the new Sbach by December or there about , so will share a lot here
    I have also been getting a helicopter ready for next spring, this will be mostly for keeping the fingers nimble lol

7. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

so here are a few pictures of the heli being setup, also of the 5 inch tires I am printing , will print also the wheel rim and post pictures
    You can see on one the hallow part and yes I am using TFU filament which is flexible these are for the Sbach, as a test bed , if successful I will make some for the up and coming Mushshak super scale
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/Elite-AeroScale-1220679178072561/posts/?ref=page_internal

Attached Files:

Pistolera and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

What size Goblin is that?

9. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Its a 630

10. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I had a 570 which I loved. I have a buddy with a 630, that thing is fast, even for a Goblin.

Forgues-Research likes this.