Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Forgues-Research, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

I would like to take the time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year , and also to thank the great following for my Dalotel build, I really appreciate it.

2. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Merry Christmas to you too Roger and thanks for commitment to keep us up to date on your build, it has been great to watch.

3. claymin

claymin 50cc

NC
    Merry Christmas to you also

4. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Its been a while since I wrote here so here are a few things, first the Dalotel is in storage in my trailer waiting for spring for the anticipated test flight.

As for the ongoing other project, with the medicine delivery airplane , this is going well and on schedule, the video I am sharing is of the onboard alternator , showing everything working with only one battery, this including ignition , camera/transmitter etc. Yesterday did more runs on it testing the actual current needed from the battery and how much current going back into it ,and I am very pleased so far, with this setup I will easily be able to fly our objective 3 hours non stop, or more depending on fuel load.

5. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Sorry Roger for not watching this thread lately but like all other things it takes me a bit of time to get Christmas gifts returned much less anything else :oblong:.

stangflyer likes this.
  6. Forgues-Research

Forgues-Research 150cc

Please no appologies, I have not been very active here either, but I did get to look at your thread on the cub, beautiful work to say the least

Pistolera, stangflyer and 49dimes like this.
  7. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

We all need a break now and then. Just don't stay gone ok? :way_to_go:

Pistolera and Forgues-Research like this.