• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Patto

70cc twin V2
Wacobipe said
I agree...but I am trying to be patient and believe Bartman when he says things will be better soon... 
I am as well.  I'm just glad I was able to find this thread again.  It's one of the two subscriptions I really cared about!!

I have no idea what happened to some of the photos I added, they appear in double LOL

and now I am not getting notices when someone posts, hmmmm   bring back the old please LOL

now working on the retracting mechanics, need to know exactly what size aluminum tubing will be using but for now I have a plastic tubing as a mockup
eg.jpg

eh.jpg

ei.jpg

I made a short video clip to show the retracting geometry will be made, here it is only a mock up out of wood and plastic .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO6zjSFWy-Y&feature=youtu.be

today cut the rear spars, and started splitting the ribs to but join to the main and rear spars, , I have never done this before, wish me luck LOL