• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Here is a short video of the landing gear slot with pin, sorry for the quality of the video, it kept going out of focus, I will try to do better next time

In between different jobs on the two Dalotels, I have been designing a new single stick radio , not the electronics but the casing CNC'd from Solid aluminum, for Aloft hobbies in California.
The demand for Single Sticks have been increasing and a lot of people are actually bastardizing regular casings to make it so, but with very limited results,
The electronics will be from FrSky Taranis Plus,

This is a glimpse, but the color will be different,

Roger

Attachments

• A2rd2.jpg
    A2rd2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 214

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Roger, that thing is really coming along nicely. Holy crap dude....those tires 8"er's? From like a small cart or something? Who'd have thunk r/c would get this large? LOL....LOVE IT!

Roger, that thing is really coming along nicely. Holy crap dude....those tires 8"er's? From like a small cart or something? Who'd have thunk r/c would get this large? LOL....LOVE IT!
Hey, yes they are 8" slim just what is needed for this airplane, but you will not see these rims in the final product, my brother is making scale fiberglass caps which will hide the original metal steel wheel rim

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey, yes they are 8" slim just what is needed for this airplane, but you will not see these rims in the final product, my brother is making scale fiberglass caps which will hide the original metal steel wheel rim
Well of course....I would have expected nothing less. This thing is going to be completely Bad A$$. Even for a civilian hooptie.