• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 52% Edge 540 vs slick 540

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
I finally found the pictures of the crash of Sally. And as you can see I'm not able to use any of the parts. image.jpgimage.jpg

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I can hear the build bug knocking on the door as well. Winter weather predictions are showing above normal here this Winter!!

Had to look this one up......last time we had a nice Winter was 2012 when we had a little fun.

@Robbins shows a little cameo at 1:00 and 2:15.....he was extra excited to be out flying. I was sporting the ZDZ80 twin which was my largest engine at the time:dancing-chicken:

Sorry for the hijack just having a throwback moment LOL.

Back to the build thread programming!!!

Flyrcjoe

70cc twin V2
I can hear the build bug knocking on the door as well. Winter weather predictions are showing above normal here this Winter!!

Had to look this one up......last time we had a nice Winter was 2012 when we had a little fun.

@Robbins shows a little cameo at 1:00 and 2:15.....he was extra excited to be out flying. I was sporting the ZDZ80 twin which was my largest engine at the time:dancing-chicken:

Sorry for the hijack just having a throwback moment LOL.

Back to the build thread programming!!!
Robbins you crack me up!!!