• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

Ordered 2 of them. One is for FLI Fort Smith and will be for sale at the end of the event if it survives my flying. I am flying to the event and shipping it to my dad. I think I all I need are batteries.

wedoitall

Was definitely thinking of doing a build thread on it and that you all for the appreciation. I already have Gary already looking into some custom vinyl for it too.

if I get one im gonna do a WEST Virginia Mountaineers theme. I wouldn't think of getting one but my mxs got a boo-boo a couple weeks ago. its flying again but with some added weight. plus I can fly 60 size planes everyday. Plus im trying to add more precision to my flying. Plus I would like to see if its really better than the MXS. Plus all the cool kids are getting one. plus I haven't flown a balsa laser yet. Plus Extreme Flight is pretty freakin rad. Plus......... :D

gyro

GSN Contributor
if I get one im gonna do a WEST Virginia Mountaineers theme. I wouldn't think of getting one but my mxs got a boo-boo a couple weeks ago. its flying again but with some added weight. plus I can fly 60 size planes everyday. Plus im trying to add more precision to my flying. Plus I would like to see if its really better than the MXS. Plus all the cool kids are getting one. plus I haven't flown a balsa laser yet. Plus Extreme Flight is pretty freakin rad. Plus......... :D

Plus... You ordered one?

Yep 6S. I have a torque V2 I got a good deal on. I know the Glacier's are good. I will get stuff ordered next week and see what is in stock. My credit card is smoking after the big order I put in at EF. Have to order when they are in stock, especially on the 78 Extras I have noticed. I was relieved when the 91 Yak was not on this container.