• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

rpstar

30cc
Yeah, I'll try and get some video. Saw the yellow one in person. Want it very badly. Just waiting until they are available and will drive over and pick one up. Too nice. Wish he had them now but I don't think so. I'll ask on Wed when I get to SEFF.

Excellent rpstar, that would be great. I'm chopping at the bit for a Laser after getting a taste of the fine EF quality (just received an EF Extra kit).

Wish I could make it down to SEFF from N. of Knoxville, TN. Will definately be shooting for next year:)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Excellent rpstar, that would be great. I'm chopping at the bit for a Laser after getting a taste of the fine EF quality (just received an EF Extra kit).

Wish I could make it down to SEFF from N. of Knoxville, TN. Will definately be shooting for next year:)

Don't fret! EF is sponsoring the Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly In this July, and will have lots of goodies there. I think it's only a few hours away from you!

Don't fret! EF is sponsoring the Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly In this July, and will have lots of goodies there. I think it's only a few hours away from you!

I'm actually an hours drive N. of Knoxville, TN, out in the sticks of a small farming community (Sharps Chapel). So it's 16 miles one way to a grocery store, but only 0.2 miles to a friendly neighbor's 100 acre hay field for daily 3D practice:)

I'll mark my calendar for Bowling Green. Thanks!

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Count me in fellas!! LOL.... nah, the drives a bit far.

On a side note, got my 2nd 60" extra really dialled in the other day. Just lovin it, hopefully not to its early death like my 1st airframe.

Wish the 60" Laser was coming down under sometime soon but probably won't be until late second half of the year for us.