• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

64" mxs exp

SnowDog

I really couldn't be enjoying this plane any more. I had to get over liking it so much, but now I just hammer the crap out of it like it's a 48", and if I have to, I'll just get another one. I want another one anyway.

Great flying Doc! Awesome airframe, great videography, and awesome music to huck by! Rush rocks!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I really couldn't be enjoying this plane any more. I had to get over liking it so much, but now I just hammer the crap out of it like it's a 48", and if I have to, I'll just get another one. I want another one anyway.

[video=vimeo;63496548]https://vimeo.com/63496548[/video]​

Nice flying as usual Austin! Makes me want to go fly mine... She's feeling a little neglected since all my time of late has been going to my big gassers

wedoitall

flew the snot outta mine today, it and my wattaplane had everybody watching each flight i flew. which made me kinda nervous for the most part, not used to people watching me fly. well at least not that many, as there was today.

gotta watch the EF 110" yak with a DA, Awesome!

hone

150cc
flew the snot outta mine today, it and my wattaplane had everybody watching each flight i flew. which made me kinda nervous for the most part, not used to people watching me fly. well at least not that many, as there was today.

gotta watch the EF 110" yak with a DA, Awesome!

Sounds like youre having fun with the little Slick and MXS. Both those planes fly great. I want a new MXS soo bad but I'm going to try the Laser. If i dont like it as much as the MXS i'll just abuse it until i can get a MXS too. Im pretty certain ill be pleased with the Laser though.

wedoitall

Sounds like youre having fun with the little Slick and MXS. Both those planes fly great. I want a new MXS soo bad but I'm going to try the Laser. If i dont like it as much as the MXS i'll just abuse it until i can get a MXS too. Im pretty certain ill be pleased with the Laser though.

yea man, im having a ball with both planes. just mowed a runway in the backyard so that will = even more flying time. my buddys rib me about my stick time already.

its hard to believe that the Laser will be better than the MXS.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Anyone flying their MXS lately? I haven't for a while, but hope to get it flying this coming weekend!

Feral

Mine should be Sydney side in the next couple of weeks I even have some vinyl reserved for it I got of this bloke in Texas ;)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Mine should be Sydney side in the next couple of weeks I even have some vinyl reserved for it I got of this bloke in Texas ;)

Well them I sure it'll look awesome. You've gotta be chomping at the bit to fly this plane! The wait must drive you nuts, especially after reading everyone rant and rave about the airplane!