• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

71" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

njswede

150cc
What's the size of the 71" Slick main wheels? 3DHS says 3.5", but that can't possibly be true. I'm not near my planes right now and I need to order some generic wheels (since they're out of stock at 3DHS). Anyone who can measure for me?

What's the size of the 71" Slick main wheels? 3DHS says 3.5", but that can't possibly be true. I'm not near my planes right now and I need to order some generic wheels (since they're out of stock at 3DHS). Anyone who can measure for me?

Just measured mine are 3 1/4

njswede

150cc
Eh... OK, so now what? :) That's not a motor box. That's an entire plane in a flat IKEA box, basically!

20140729_174706.jpg

Anyone here who's done a motor box rebuild using the replacement kit?

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
It only goes together one way... can't mess it up... if something doesn't fit right you did it wrong :D