• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

71" AJ Slick Building, Flying, and Questions

njswede

150cc
I'll be there Saturday evening to Sunday evening. Then I'll be in Austin for business the rest of the week. Maybe Gary drives up there during the week and has dinner with me (as a down payment on crashed planes...) :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'll be there Saturday evening to Sunday evening. Then I'll be in Austin for business the rest of the week. Maybe Gary drives up there during the week and has dinner with me (as a down payment on crashed planes...) :)

That's a possibility... although it'll cost me some shoes or a bag for the wife. Can we get that on your corporate card?

ziptie

New to GSN!
I would really like to pick up an Orange 71” Slick and put an OS 33 or upcoming DA-35 on it. Does anyone know when the gas version of the Slick will be back in stock?

Thanks!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I would really like to pick up an Orange 71†Slick and put an OS 33 or upcoming DA-35 on it. Does anyone know when the gas version of the Slick will be back in stock?

Thanks!

There was a guy that posted in the 71 slick thread on RCG a few days ago that was willing to help a couple people get the gas slicks that were in stock at his LHS. Might want to check into that...

Edit: His name is GTOeric and he just posted that there was just one gas slick left. Its red so I guess it won't work for you if you are set on orange.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I think that I would like to trade my FB 89" Slick for a Orange Gas 71" Slick. Anyone out there interested?