• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

84" Bigfoot

Bivens

50cc
Me too...dual 2s1800's up top on a ply tray...easy to swap and easy to Velcro in....if I hurry up and put a fuel dot on it I would not even have to open the door....

bhood03

50cc
bigfoot

IMG_20130830_222147_811.jpgIMG_20130830_214313_494.jpgIMG_20130830_214110_793.jpg
Ready to fly again

hone

150cc
Got to see bigfoot fly today. It looks awesome in the air and the flaps really slow the thing down. My buddy would dive a couple hundred feet then pull up and the flaps would slow him right down to make a nice short landing.

Bivens

50cc
Yes, did plenty of that today myself...I like this plane a LOT. Very fun. I'm working on Video....