• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

84" Bigfoot

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Maidened a friend's Bigfoot today and flew 4 long flights on it.

Didn't think the Bigfoot was anything that'd trip my trigger, especially after my unfortunate incident at the Mid-America Fly-Low-In, But MAN did I have fun with that plane today!

I got his flaps set and elevator mixes done and that plane would get rediculously slow! With full flaps, it would take off with less than a foot of roll!

Touch down softly on one end of the field and roll all the way to the other end with the tailwheel off the ground and with just a bump of throttle, she was back in the air again.

It did the gnarliest high-alpha knife-edge I've ever seen!

Still smiling thinking of all the fun I had with it...

Bigfoot gets the RotorJockey seal of approval! :thumbup: :p

gyro

GSN Contributor
Maidened a friend's Bigfoot today and flew 4 long flights on it.

Didn't think the Bigfoot was anything that'd trip my trigger, especially after my unfortunate incident at the Mid-America Fly-Low-In, But MAN did I have fun with that plane today!

I got his flaps set and elevator mixes done and that plane would get rediculously slow! With full flaps, it would take off with less than a foot of roll!

Touch down softly on one end of the field and roll all the way to the other end with the tailwheel off the ground and with just a bump of throttle, she was back in the air again.

It did the gnarliest high-alpha knife-edge I've ever seen!

Still smiling thinking of all the fun I had with it...

Bigfoot gets the RotorJockey seal of approval! :thumbup: :p

That's awesome Fred, glad you made peace with the 'Foot. Did you order one? :cool:

SnowDog

Fred, I'm building a red one right now, hope to have it ready within a week...I think you need to have one so we can fly formation next summer at the FLI! ;)