• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

88" 30% Sbach 300 ARF V2!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Aerobees introduces the new 88" 30% Sbach 300 ARF!! This is one impressive model aircraft! Has wonderful lines and a exclusive covering scheme! We have outfitted our team model with a DLE-55RA, 16oz 4titude tank, and all Miracle hardware available from Aerobeez. Flight review with Team Pilot Santiago Perez coming soon! Here are a few specs:

New Version with lots of improvements. Now in stock an shipping!

- Newly designed beautiful color scheme
-Pre-glued hinges on aileron and elevator
-Improvement overall built and fitment
-Pre-installed fuel tank
-Same great flight characteristics

Specifications:
Wing Span: 88"
Length: 84"
Wing Area: 1426 sq in
Fly Weight: 15-16.8 lbs

Links:

Red Black: https://aerobeez.com/87-30-scale-Sbach-300-50cc-gas-3d-arf-v2-black.html

Green: https://aerobeez.com/87-30-Sbach-300-50cc-Gas-3D-ARF-V2-Green.html

Super impressive Sbach at any flying field! Has a Big and Bold appearance that demands attention. Can't wait to get the flight review! If you have any questions, please feel free to send us a PM or post a reply here!

Aerobeez Team Pilot
Hitec Multiplex Team Pilot

Pete

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I saw this on the Aerobeez site yesterday! Sweet scheme! Love it. You guys are doing a great job over there, keep it up!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Cool. I hope it builds out light. What other improvements are there over the V1?

The structure is a bit different and the main thing is there are no tail heavy issues on this version. With a DLE55RA, 16oztitude tank, the CG was perfect. After we film the flight review I will post more on what else I learn about this Sbach!