• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

91" Extra 300-EXP ARF

As long as you can use "stock" type mufflers, it will be a piece of cake, especially since this plane builds tail heavy. If you need cans or pipes, it will be a challenge to get it all to fit.

Yeah, I'm hoping the DA70 on stock mufflers, will be as much power as a 60 on a pipe.

Flew the 91" tonight and I absolutely love this plane! Flies and looks HUGE! I dont believe there is a better plane to get into gas with!!:)

Just the stability of the plane in general! I went from 60" electric to 60cc gas so that is probably the reason. I cant really compare it to a different airframe since I havent flown anything this size but I sure love this gentleman!:) And is it ever pretty! I really like the EME 60 too. Nice engine. No pics or vid yet...

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
a dumb question.... ok, i understand why wrapping ignition lead, but why wrap header?

This is something that Gary came up with. He has been wrapping his flex headers first in Blue Monster teflon tape, and then silicone Rescue Tape. Teflon wrapped headers sometimes leak and sometimes don't...I wrapped up the set in my 104 in this fashion so we will see how they hold up.

hi, i am new here. this is my 1st post. question for you all, anyone know of someone that has a pair of wings for the EF extra 300 exp 91"?? thanks

joshgluck

100cc
hi, i am new here. this is my 1st post. question for you all, anyone know of someone that has a pair of wings for the EF extra 300 exp 91"?? thanks

Welcome! Make sure you post in the new here thread too! Also maybe try posting a wanted in the classified section for the wings? Might get someone watching the forum and not this thread since all they have left are the wings lol :)