• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 92" aeroplus edge from pro-rc

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Well pinned the exhaust and glued a mount in. All I could manage after a 14 hour day and parenting now lol. An es 55 comp mount worked for the hype pipe perfect. A little but of trimming and it slide inside the bracing of the tunnel like a glove first shot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 282

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Well got the fuel tank done it's a kuza tank take note these tanks were out before extreme flights "new" tanks see a resemblance lol. Elevators on. Batts installed. Fuel dot. Ign mounted with a nice ign holder I won at the great Canadian Huckfest . Throttle done. Finally get to use the batt share booma rc pin flag switch, it's nice cause it's batts share and only two lights and the pin flag in the fuse. Makes it clean. Rcxl optikill in. Using two zippy 2200 2 cell lipos for the Rx and an 1100 life pack for ign. Still have To do the tail wheel landing gear cowel and choke rod. Might be ready for a maiden tomorrow weather permitting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 289
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 278
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 285
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 267

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
. Lorne got sick of losing wheels coulers and axels so this is his new method I like it. M5 bolt spacer regular nut two washers and a Teflon locking nut. Saves buying white rose axels. For larger planes use an m6. Now my favorited way to do an axle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 309
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 303

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Well she done except to throw Lorne's Rx in. We're doing jr for the brain because Lorne always leaves it at the farm so we can both fly it. Not bad on the motor mounting only a mill or two off lol. She's big my 3dhs 92" edge mounts in the trailer won't work the rudder hits the roof. Maiden today weather permitting. My neighbour says 40k plus winds. We will see..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 278
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 284

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Well it flew wow does it rip. Short 2 min video later cut it short wind picked up to 40k as a storm rolled in lol. Still in one piece. 6900 24/9 only plus 4c out here today.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well it flew wow does it rip. Short 2 min video later cut it short wind picked up to 40k as a storm rolled in lol. Still in one piece. 6900 24/9 only plus 4c out here today.

Congrats on the Maiden. Now the good stuff.......How well does the engine sound??? and overall operation.