• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

93” AJ Airplanes 93” Laser 230z ready to ship!

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Yeah, the laser does have a 'chunky' nose...but it sure does fly nice!

All of the airframes are stored at Tims place in Monroe, MI...so Andrew would have to stash some in his car when he visits. :)
I have an Extreme Flight 60" Laser and flying nice is an understatement. To me thought the AJ is too clunky of a front end. I am sure AJ would not release anything that does not fly good.

It is 2 different model Lasers (200 vs a 230Z) in reference.

I prefer the old school Leo style Laser, compared to the new school, but the bubble top canopy was dog ass ugly! Some people may lime the bubble top, I didnt. But it made the airplane what it was back in the day!

I sure would like to tickle the sticks on a 93" AJ Laser. Id even volunteer to do a review on it!

Had a seaguls modes Laser 230 1/4 scale back in the day powered by a super tiger G2300. Cub yellow covering with blue trim scheme. Flew great but very heavy. Looking forward to seeing this at Nall. May have to get one down the road. ! Don't tell the "boss lady"! :LOL_gif:

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Had a seaguls modes Laser 230 1/4 scale back in the day powered by a super tiger G2300. Cub yellow covering with blue trim scheme. Flew great but very heavy. Looking forward to seeing this at Nall. May have to get one down the road. ! Don't tell the "boss lady"! :LOL_gif:

That was a Laser 200.
I had two of them, ome with a 1.60FX and the other with a 26cc gasser.
was a nice plane.

lg-140007.jpg

Last edited: