• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC 93" AJ Laser - Electrified

hbollier

70cc twin V2
Dang Rich, sorry to hear that. I finally got my extra in the air. I had to swap out the ESC. The first one is going to take a trip to Kansas to see the good folks at Castle. Oh, and I have a short kit for a 78" Yak on the way.

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
Spent the weekend flying this beautiful bird in Magnolia Ark with a great bunch of IMAC guys up there! She flies great with a 24 x 12 x 3 Mejlik. Pulling a max of around 130 A. Getting through 2 Basic Sequences with plenty to spare on 12S 8000's. Will probably try to acquire some 10,000 to get ready for Sportsman next year. WP_20150718_002.jpg Hope to have a video soon. By the way, the Jeti telemetry is AWESOME! Very nice radio and great feel.

thurmma

150cc
Hey Rich,

Are you going to be in OK this weekend for the IMAC contest? I will be there and bringing another member of the club who will be flying Sportsman class. He flew IMAC a few years back and wanted to give it a shot again. We will be getting in around 1 on Friday.

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
No, unfortunately I cannot make this one. Its my son's birthday and have some heavy duty BBQ to prepare!

I will be at the Magtown Throwdown coming up. You guys gonna come down for that?