• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 2015 Father's Day Sale Has Started!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
btw [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION], it is great to see how active you have become on the forum lately. I think it really helps to drive interest in your company as well as making things more fun :D

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
+100 Nater & Biper Boys... :)

It really does make a difference to have your presence here and to be this active, or should I say proactive. Thats what you guys have been "Proactive" instead of reactive. Big difference and it makes a difference.

Cheers back at ya and thank you guys and girls if there are any.

:pompom: Oh ya baby got to love the RC Girls :pompom:

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Thank you 3dNater! Aerobeez has always wanted to be active on the forums, it's just there were some things at the company stopping us. We are making changes to the company and trying to get everyone on the team more involved. It's lots of fun being here and chatting with everyone. We are always open to suggestions to improve Aerobeez. Cheers

btw [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION], it is great to see how active you have become on the forum lately. I think it really helps to drive interest in your company as well as making things more fun :D