• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 40% extra prototype!?!?!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
So whats the latest in the 40%er? Would really like to see some more vid of it at least. How far off do you estimate it to be before setting it loose on the public?

[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION]

Thank you for all the feedback and questions. We are not planning to release the 40% anytime soon. It could be a year or years. Working with something this big takes a huge amount of time. Currently this model is in Los Angeles but will be sending it off to different pilots across the USA for further testing. We just want to get it perfect. So when it's finally in your hands we want the 1st word to come out of your mouth is "WOW" happy face joygasm !!

cheers

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Ray and Aerobeez were nice enough to let me borrow the airplane to do some testing on it. Instead of a DA200 it will be getting a ZDZ180 in the nose (with a custom standoff to let it bolt right in), Hitec HS-7980TH's all around. I'm going to start with 8 servos (same setup as a typical 35%) for surfaces and if it winds up not being enough then I'll add one more on each surface. Pretty excited to get to testing it, maybe be a month or 2 before it gets airborne.

20160729_175103.jpg