• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Thought you were pretty clear bud...Makes perfect sense...Just dry fit everything with some tape and see how it all works out.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
So the last thing I need are the servo's. Still stuck between the Hitec's and Savox. HS-7955TG's or SV-1270TG's Any final thoughts on this subject?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey [MENTION=4]3dNater[/MENTION], you just hit 2000 post and now your a Mega Poster! :) Better than being a Mega Poser! LOL

Bipenut53

150cc
I agree with Mike and Nate... Both are great servos!! I have the Savox 1270's in my airframe and love them... very little noise and not a jitter one!!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Regarding the Spin ESC's:

Did you guys program them?? My Spin 99 I can make it accelerate ballistic or slow it way way down....