• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
White rose wheels are said to be among the best. Whiteroseeng.com. expensive as awesome things often are.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Seen his work and it is great work. I was just throwing another option out there is all. Hey man if you don't me to or don't allow that then I won't and apologize for any misconduct on my part.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
No prob. For me... I don't get too caught up in wheels for a 25% 3d plane. My assessment ends once I decide whether they function well enough for a safe taxi, takeoff, and landing. I suppose I'm a little hillbilly in that respect. I do like wheel pants though!

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
I am running Sullivan wheels on my 71, they are very good, light and durable, they also have some tread to help the plane track straight and not side skid on the ground http://www.sullivanproducts.com/WheelsMainFrame.htm The stock ones are just cheap foam wheels that most kits ship with. I'm going use them for a while and then switch them out for Sullivan.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=4]3dNater[/MENTION] Im with ya man and don't thinks it's hillbilly at all. For me, I don't have the most graceful of landings sometimes and have busted 2 plastic wheels in the process. So I want something a bit more durable.
[MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] Im really liking those Medium SkyLite Wheels with Aluminum Hubs and looks very affordable as well.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Well now that all depends bud. If you have busted your wheel pants like I did than no we don't. :) On the other hand if you still have the wheel pants it will be a matter of will they fit or not, kinda sounding like you may have already checked that part out didn't ya. Wonder if we could call one of these places and see if they would do some in our size range?

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Well now that all depends bud. If you have busted your wheel pants like I did than no we don't. :) On the other hand if you still have the wheel pants it will be a matter of will they fit or not, kinda sounding like you may have already checked that part out didn't ya. Wonder if we could call one of these places and see if they would do some in our size range?

After I wrote what I did about wheel size, I thought the same thing you are thinking. SOOO, after reading your post I got out some spare 3 inch wheels I have in a box and the 3 inch size fits just fine in the wheel pants. In fact there may even be enough room for 3.5 inch wheels. In fact the wheel pants actually look like they are designed for 3 inch wheels, the wheels in the kit are actually quite small.