• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I really just need a CC BEC, a prop, spinner, and some time to get it all in there. Need to button up my servo wiring too....

Ordered the motor this morning and Lee already had it out the door by the time I sat down :eek::banana:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm going with the CC 10 amp BEC because I can set it to 8.4v. Yes I can tell the difference between 8V and 8.4V :)

(plus I am picking one up today for cheap)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Thank you everyone for the Feedback

Thank you everyone for the feedback, here at Aerobeez we love feedback, doesn't matter good or bad we can take it and use it to make our planes better. First, we would formally like to apologize to Bushwacker, Bloosee, and everyone else that had the issues with the hing holes in the ailerons being messed up. This is a total quality control issue we did not catch from our factory. Another issue we would like to apologize for is the cowl ring coming unglued. We have been working with our factory on these issues and some other small ones that were not mentioned in the post. Rest assured all these issues will be fixed. Aerobeez will not stop til we get our QC issued corrected. This is a promise from us to everyone.

Next, we would like to address the CA hinges. We went with CA hinges because after testing the prototypes, the CA hinges proved time and time again that it held the plane together without any issues. The CA hinges are strong and light weight which is a double plus in our book. Currently we are running our SlickPro with a

Motor: Hacker A60-6XS
ESC: Hacker 120 Amps
Servos : Hitec 5645 all around (We have another Slick Pro running on JR 8411 all around)
Prop: Xoar 19x10
Battery: 6S 5000mah

With this set up and after countless flights, the CA hinges are still intact and have not been pulled out. If you guys have more questions feel free to post, we constantly check 3DRC and read all of your posts.

Ps. Nice bike Xpress. Have you seen the ktm rc390?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Have you guys ran into any issues with the 5645MG and Santi putting the airplane through its paces?

Reason I ask is there are some brass gears inside that might not tolerate someone who is aggressive (as in not smooth) on the sticks.

Ps. Nice bike Xpress. Have you seen the ktm rc390?

I have. A couple of buddies are looking at it, it's a slick looking bike (see what I did there?).

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Santiago says there are no problems with the servos. And he also states, "I AM SMOOTH"! <--- quoted 4:49PM from Santiago.