• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
Very true, but for a little plane like this, I don't think an expensive prop is all that important, bling for sure, nothing wrong with that if you want to spend the money. The Falcon CF is a little less expensive, but I couldn't bring myself to hit the buy button.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yeah I knew that was the one you were looking at, my question was have you checked out the Mejzlik? Falcons site reports the V2 Ultra lightweight Electric Propellers – weight 70g, where as the Mejzlik reports a weight of less than 36g. So if what your looking for is lightweight I thought you may be interested in that prop.

Negative, this is the propeller I was looking at:

http://www.falconpropellers.com/pro...bon-fiber-propellers/20-x-10-carbon-electric/

I have a 19x10 Xoar PJN on my Slick right now and it gets warm after 5-6 minutes of hucking, wonder what will happen with a super thin ultra lightweight carbon prop. These seem to be half the weight of the Xoar.... Hmmm...

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Thin yes but twice the weight, wouldn't the lighter prop be better? The weight is what is drawing the current isn't it, more so then the thickness of the prop?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thin yes but twice the weight, wouldn't the lighter prop be better? The weight is what is drawing the current isn't it, more so then the thickness of the prop?

I think the 70g weight is their biggest carbon electric, because the 20x10 I held was nowhere near the weight of the PJN 19x10 I am using, which has a proclaimed weight of 60g. I haven't actually measured the weights though, since they can vary from propeller to propeller.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
:D Anytime you want to fly the 55" we are ready !

Thanks!!!

I also see you posted my other video to your webpage, that's awesome of you guys!!! Really appreciate it!

Well I guess you'll have to let me fly your 55" to see if I like it for not ;) ;) ;) :)

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I think the 70g weight is their biggest carbon electric, because the 20x10 I held was nowhere near the weight of the PJN 19x10 I am using, which has a proclaimed weight of 60g. I haven't actually measured the weights though, since they can vary from propeller to propeller.

Okay well your pretty close dude. I gave them a call and as they didn't have a 20x10 on hand they did have a 20x13 and they said it weighs 66g's maybe a tad more, said the 20x10 would weigh in about the same. Which makes sense, basically the same prop just a different pitch.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] Bloose and I were talking about maybe getting the Aerobeez Pilots together and going down to SD and having a fly day.

Bring it down sometime! I'm sure [MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] wants to have a field day soon anyways ;)

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] that would be cool! If y'all don't mind my tagging along... :)

Okay well your pretty close dude. I gave them a call and as they didn't have a 20x10 on hand they did have a 20x13 and they said it weighs 66g's maybe a tad more, said the 20x10 would weigh in about the same. Which makes sense, basically the same prop just a different pitch.

Well then.. The Mejzlik is looking a lot better now :D