• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 70″ Slick PRO Step By Step Build Guide

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
That was an automated email, but I figured that was you :thumbup:

I saw that it was automated, but at the same time is says from Tanner Curtis, you must be famous then if all the automated Hitec emails have your name on them!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I saw that it was automated, but at the same time is says from Tanner Curtis, you must be famous then if all the automated Hitec emails have your name on them!

It's whoever checks in returns (most me), our software sends an automatic email.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Boy did we have a close call on Sunday. Snuck out early in the AM to get some stick time before A. the rain came back, and B. before heading out with the family for my dads birthday breakfast.

Got 1 rock solid flight in before my Slick dropped dead onto the runway :eek: Luckily for me, it was only about 6" off the ground so no harm done to the airplane. Looks as though my BEC got overloaded and shut down. Come to think of it, 4 7954's running on 8.4v might have overloaded the BEC with 6S powering it (5 amps max). Going to upgrade to the much heavier duty CC BEC PRO.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well me and [MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] had a fun field day at the Silent Electric Flyers of San Diego club with all of the Aerobeez airplanes, including our Slicks :D

20150814_124224.jpg
20150814_120408.jpg

The club photographer got plenty of awesome photos so now it's just a waiting game for him to get them forwarded to Bloosee.