• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 90" Extra 330SC (50cc)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Ok, so control horns are done!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790266.608892.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790250.701378.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790288.999194.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790297.292064.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790308.818636.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790325.403847.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790335.261609.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790358.878593.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790346.376588.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Also, got the Fromeco Wolverine switch installed

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790472.490603.jpg

And added a little more white to the bottom. I didn't like the top and bottom of the fuse both being red, so I broke it up a little.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393790535.794152.jpg

You can see in this photo that there is a nice red landing gear cover. The intent was for it to be installed with the gear bolts holding it on, however I didn't like that for a few reasons: 1- the included bolts were too short, 2- you have to puncture the covering to access the bolt heads, 3- the wood on the cover isn't as strong as the CF, so I don't like the idea of using it over the CF to hold the gear on.

So... I just enlarged the holes so they fit over the socket heads, and installed the cover using welder polyurethane glue. It's very strong but still removable. Also, the white triangle of covering ads some extra support.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I hate to be the guy who asks if there's homework at the end of class but I was just on the product page for this aircraft while on my lunch break and I noticed that it is currently priced at $379 for the red version while the blue is currently priced at $549. I just wanted to let you guys know so that Aerobeez can fix it if it is indeed a mistake. I would hate to see them lose money on this beauty. If it is indeed intentional, then I'd say check out the current price on the red. [MENTION=2579]Pete[/MENTION]

gyro

GSN Contributor
I hate to be the guy who asks if there's homework at the end of class but I was just on the product page for this aircraft while on my lunch break and I noticed that it is currently priced at $379 for the red version while the blue is currently priced at $549. I just wanted to let you guys know so that Aerobeez can fix it if it is indeed a mistake. I would hate to see them lose money on this beauty. If it is indeed intentional, then I'd say check out the current price on the red. [MENTION=2579]Pete[/MENTION]

I'd emailed [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] about that on Saturday, as I know for a fact it's an error.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2

Thank you for pointing that out JWMAV528. The $379 was actually a mistake and we have since fixed it. Thank you Gary for letting us know first hand. For the customer who purchased a t $379 we would still honor it as a courtesy and appreciation. But we did have to fix it in order to stay in business. Thank you guys.

Gary, the build looks really nice. Looking forward to its completion and maiden.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Aerobeez 90" Extra 330SC (50cc)

Thank you for pointing that out JWMAV528. The $379 was actually a mistake and we have since fixed it. Thank you Gary for letting us know first hand. For the customer who purchased a t $379 we would still honor it as a courtesy and appreciation. But we did have to fix it in order to stay in business. Thank you guys.

Gary, the build looks really nice. Looking forward to its completion and maiden.

Pure class Alan!

I remember back in December another vendor offered free giant scale shipping and their cart system let me check out that way... Then I get an email a few days later asking for more money for residential delivery.

Glad that you and Aerobeez get it: Customers keep you in business, treat them right and they'll stick around!