• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez 90" Extra 330SC (50cc)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I talked to [MENTION=504]betoperez[/MENTION], and we might see this one fly another day. [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] has cowl and canopy in stock. Hmmmm....

Humbeto will definitely have some work to do!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398205110.481605.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398205117.442617.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398205124.508134.jpg

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
Sorry to see that happen. BUT Gorilla glue and duct tape will fix that babe.. Do I see a new avatar picture in one of your pics? :) Sorry, feeling frisky when this happens to someone else. When it happens to me it feels like the world just ended LOL

I can try. Very sure it will fly again.
Next time use your timer, and if you reset it by turning off and on your transmitter then check your fuel tank before you go up again.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
betoperez you sound a little frustrated... but I can attest to your repair skills! The yak Gary sent me is still in very good condition after your landing gear repairs.

gyro

GSN Contributor
betoperez you sound a little frustrated... but I can attest to your repair skills! The yak Gary sent me is still in very good condition after your landing gear repairs.

He's not frustrated in that way, I think he's sad to see a friend have a preventable mishap.

I landed twice during the flight to adjust needles, and really should have stopped and refueled versus flying past the timer (since I was on the ground and stopped for a few minutes) and mentally managing the time.

If anyone can fix it, Humberto can. I'm so grateful to have a skilled friend nearby!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Kind of like a seasoned vet teaching a lesson to a young pup when they made a mistake ;)

-Reminds me of taking off my 48 edge without plugging in the ailerons lol :D

All this talk got me motivated to work on mine. Just hit a major snag. RE2 won't fit with the existing rudder servo location. I can run the Pitts muffler I have already and call it good or attempt to modify the rudder servo up. I don't see a place to put it in the rear for a push pull. Not sure the cables will take the servo being elevated.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398275028.569839.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398275036.007150.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
My links/cables were installed on top of my rudder arm, so I suspect that you'd be ok to raise the servo while leaving the links underneath as shown in the picture