• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez Banshee Update

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
WoW man now I have something else to ponder...just isn't fair. Still think the Extra looks better though. Of course I have always loved the looks of the 330SC. Here I was all ready to sit back and wait for another month to month and a half. Nice surprise guys. Thanx for that.

Bloosee

70cc twin V2
WoW man now I have something else to ponder...just isn't fair. Still think the Extra looks better though. Of course I have always loved the looks of the 330SC. Here I was all ready to sit back and wait for another month to month and a half. Nice surprise guys. Thanx for that.

And you have more to ponder because the awesome 93 Extra is sold out!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
IMG_1.jpg

I hope you boys like it! :D

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Looking good isn't it... Probably wouldn't even put decals on it. Can't wait to hear and see some reviews on this one.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Im still getting used to the scheme, but yes someone please post up what ever info you have on this one.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yeah I was on there and checked it out. Thats why I said Im still getting used to the scheme, the other part is for anyone out there that has bought one and would like to share their experience thus far with it. For me, I think the Extra looks way better.