• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez Banshee Update

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yeah, and it amazes me that its possible:veryshocked: The 78 Extra would be a better fit for my vehicle.

Where there's a will, there's a way!

zdzsubaru 012.jpg

I mean, me personally, I don't think I'd do that but if you're crazy enough... ;):cool::eek::veryshocked:

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Well, I'd love a Banshee... But, it's too big to fit in my car. Wouldn't be to practical to attempt to jam it in there. I'm looking at getting the 77/78" Extra when it comes out, that should fit. Do a 12S setup on it.

Hoping to maiden my 64 MXS-R tomorrow, that's the plan anyway....

It does come set up with a removable rudder, so honestly its probably not taking up much more room than a 30cc once you take off the rudder and stabs.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
[video=youtube;vKu6yQC32Rk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKu6yQC32Rk[/video]

More Flying Videos ! Enjoy !

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Ok flight report. 20 mph winds and light rain. Standard Cleveland. Plane flew F****** amazing!!!!!!!! Easily my new favorite. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448640872.519908.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1448640899.502760.jpg