• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AeroWorks 150cc Ultimate

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
And so it begins, the AW Ultimate assembly. I like the PAU one so much that when this one was offered up I took it, well, it did take some pondering the notion of two of them but "Ultimately" I had to have it. These pics are of the offering and then it in my shop.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 6,543
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    397.2 KB · Views: 947
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    556.9 KB · Views: 915

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
And, no, I have not finished recovering the Challenger as I just don't have that kind of time right now. I am in the process of removing a dwelling from our property and can only tinker on the hobby in the late evenings after I am to tired to "work".
Components will be 3W150, Savox SV1270TG, Futaba 14 Channel Rx, dual 3000mah LiPo, Tech Aero IBEC, Booma RC dual battery pin flag, and to top it off A Falcon 32x10 prop and spinner.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Yes, it is a new old plane and fortunately it has never been assembled. I do wonder just how old it is, by the condition of the covering I would not think it could be more than a couple years.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I believe Dimes is correct. If memory serves, wasn't it the second of two scheme offered for that airframe at that time? Don't quote me, but I had thought I remembered that plane from at "least" four or five years ago. My son has the matching 120cc size of that one you have. No matter, either way it will be full on bad ass when you are done.

Along for the ride... bring it on.
whipping-smiley-emoticon.gif

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I would not have guessed it being that old. But if it was kept in a climate controlled environment such as in one's house that would preserve the covering. That is also why I climate control my toy trailer, to aid in preserving the airframes and components. Woke up not feeling so great today so no work on the removal/demolition and unless something changes no work on more ironing.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It must be going around fellows. I also have not been feeling on top of the world. It must be all of the sudden snow and cold that we are getting. We enjoyed a fairly mild January. But oh look out, February comes along and all hell breaks loose. Hope you all get feeling better.