• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

AeroWorks 50CC EDGE 540 ARF QB

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
@stangflyer getting closing :)

I did some more work on the the bird done today.

Fuel tanks are now installed.

20150301_170024.jpg

Smoke Pump installed

20150301_194101.jpg

Switches and fuel dots installed

20150301_194139.jpg

Wiring 99% done.

20150301_231340.jpg

I am hoping tomorrow after work to get the cowl cut and installed...

She is almost done.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Really sweet...now......??? can we go fly it? Looks real nice. Bet you're anxious to fly that bad boy eh?

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
Really sweet...now......??? can we go fly it? Looks real nice. Bet you're anxious to fly that bad boy eh?

Anxious is not the word..lol.

Still waiting for the weather to warm up some to allow me to fly. I have 1 other plane to Maiden, and a plane I just bought used to test fly...

so I really really want to FLY....I hate WINTER...lol

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Anxious is not the word..lol.

Still waiting for the weather to warm up some to allow me to fly. I have 1 other plane to Maiden, and a plane I just bought used to test fly...

so I really really want to FLY....I hate WINTER...lol
I totally understand. Winter is far too long of a season for me. Even if it only lasted a few days.

toysforbigboys

70cc twin V2
I got the cowl cut and installed. Also Prop and spinner are installed.

I wish I would of listen to AeroWorks, they suggested and recommend the Pitts style muffler over stock. The stock muffler completely sticks out out the front of the cowl...does not look terrible, but would of been so much cleaner with Pitts muffler.

I might have to order a new cowl and Pitts muffler for this plane at some point

20150303_205747.jpg 20150303_205757.jpg 20150303_211400.jpg

Well all that is left is to tie down batteries and Balance...

ALMOST DONE!!!! :)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Heck...just in time for the 60 plus and no wind weather to maiden it. Oh wait, not there huh??? You might have to box her up and send her out to me to maiden. :laughing: