• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aeroworks Freestyle Extra 260 QB-L

Hello people my name is Eric and I have four or five gassers the biggest is my 35% yak 55. So I am building my first Aero Works and I am have trouble setting up the elevators servos. Can any body help me and or show me how they set theirs up please? Do the arms go on the bottom or on the top. I am lost I got this plane it was a demo plane so never flown just out for display. I am running spek 6150 and I really need some up on the tail end please. You can email me at Giddyuperic@outlook.com or just answer me here please and thank you for your time. Eric

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hello people my name is Eric and I have four or five gassers the biggest is my 35% yak 55. So I am building my first Aero Works and I am have trouble setting up the elevators servos. Can any body help me and or show me how they set theirs up please? Do the arms go on the bottom or on the top. I am lost I got this plane it was a demo plane so never flown just out for display. I am running spek 6150 and I really need some up on the tail end please. You can email me at Giddyuperic@outlook.com or just answer me here please and thank you for your time. Eric

control arms go on the bottom of every plane (50+) that I've built, but can you post a picture to confirm?

Madinpensacola

70cc twin V2
image.jpgimage.jpg
These are all I have if either of these pictures help.

I have the DLE 35 cc RE in mine what prop should I run after break in? I have the 18-8 on her now and she is broke in. I think I heard a 20-8 or 20-10 for flying 3d? Any help would be good please and I got the hanger nine arms and they are installed the right way and working great. Thanks

SnowDog

I have the DLE 35 cc RE in mine what prop should I run after break in? I have the 18-8 on her now and she is broke in. I think I heard a 20-8 or 20-10 for flying 3d? Any help would be good please and I got the hanger nine arms and they are installed the right way and working great. Thanks

The 19x8 or 20x8 generally work the best for 3D on that motor.

I run a Mej 20x8 on mine and it runs 7600+ RPM.

Didn't use a "break in" prop.