• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Airframe Dilemma

emtp275

100cc
YAY....Yay I think I have a a a serious issue here its only April and I have maiden two new planes this year already a 30% and 35%, I bought a trailer to carry the crap in and now Im going to buy another 30% as soon as I get on that side by side at Nall and find it. Hum now if I can only learn to fly these things, Atleast I try to sale one to buy one that's all that matters rite?

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
YAY....Yay I think I have a a a serious issue here its only April and I have maiden two new planes this year already a 30% and 35%, I bought a trailer to carry the crap in and now Im going to buy another 30% as soon as I get on that side by side at Nall and find it. Hum now if I can only learn to fly these things, Atleast I try to sale one to buy one that's all that matters rite?
Herb can get you up on the buddy cord, if you need him.