• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Airframe Dilemma

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
So Im thinking that @s-washington should beat up on this plane before @ChickenBalls gets it lol only right to test its structure first, right?

Do you NOT like this airplane??? :confused??:lol Here is what you do......Put Donnie and P Huck on the buddy box. Let P Huck do the driving.
At random P Huck shouts "you got it" at whatever point his routine is in. Record the expressions on Donnie's face. If Donnie starts to smile then he gets the plane! If he backs out and shouts no no no! then its up for grabs unless P Huck actually gives him the sticks! :laughing:Then you know for sure its parts your selling! Really really used parts. Lots of really really used parts.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
So Im thinking that @s-washington should beat up on this plane before @ChickenBalls gets it lol only right to test its structure first, right?

You know this isn't working out in Chickenballs favor here. I think you should bring out the 104. @emtp275 IF your scared you can get in my pocket:lol2:
Do you NOT like this airplane??? :confused??:lol Here is what you do......Put Donnie and P Huck on the buddy box. Let P Huck do the driving.
At random P Huck shouts "you got it" at whatever point his routine is in. Record the expressions on Donnie's face. If Donnie starts to smile then he gets the plane! If he backs out and shouts no no no! then its up for grabs unless P Huck actually gives him the sticks! :laughing:Then you know for sure its parts your selling! Really really used parts. Lots of really really used parts.

SHHHH Kelly I'm going Fri. to purchase camcorder, was planning to have p-huck stand out the shot, while actually flying plane, get shot of me with Herb's transmitter on flight line, finally not SPACE HUCKIN. I mean really only time I can get shot of ground and plane together is when I'm landing.