• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aj aircraft 93,73,56 laser

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
AJ's been here twice in the last month with his big laser and I can vouch for it being a 3d monster!!! He has the DA-70 in it and it screams. Its lite and flies amazing.

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Awesome! I am a bit of a podcast freak. Get to listen at work. My fav for sure. I don't really care about quads that much. Lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Awesome! I am a bit of a podcast freak. Get to listen at work. My fav for sure. I don't really care about quads that much. Lol!

Well, it's about 1:15 long, so should keep you entertained for a while!

He answers lots of questions about the lasers, their equipment, and what he'll be selling through the business.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Is the podcast with AJ posted yet? If it is when I go there using Firefox it shows the one with Daniel as the last one.