• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aj aircraft 93,73,56 laser

Tippit

30cc
1418955014768.jpg

Tippit

30cc
Congrats! :D

Man this thing is huge! Especially since the biggest plane i have is a 60'' Edge.
It is beautiful and the covering is perfect not a wrinkle on it anywhere. The build quality is as good as I've seen and this thing is built like a tank. Not heavy at all, I'm mean just built very very well and I can't wait to get this bird in the air!:peace:
I'll keep y'all posted.

Suds

50cc
Man this thing is huge! Especially since the biggest plane i have is a 60'' Edge.
It is beautiful and the covering is perfect not a wrinkle on it anywhere. The build quality is as good as I've seen and this thing is built like a tank. Not heavy at all, I'm mean just built very very well and I can't wait to get this bird in the air!:peace:
I'll keep y'all posted.

Planning on pulling the trigger on this after some Xmas funds (hopefully) arrive.
Have started to buy parts for a 7x" plane. Currently have a CC 85HV esc, BEC Pro, and 6354-200kv motor on the way. Need servos and the airframe now.
I also have two 60" Extreme Flight planes (Edge and MXS) - hoping this is moderate increase in size.

Last edited by a moderator:

vegasking

70cc twin V2
The 93" version should be in stock by close to the end of the year, their on the train to Michigan right now.

Lojik

70cc twin V2
If i make a trip US side I might have to nab one of these and chuck it one out of our containers heading to AU

Tippit

30cc
20141219_223728.jpg
20141219_223659.jpg
20141219_223659.jpg

She's coming together great! I'm waiting for my motor and my servo extensions. They should have been here yesterday(according to tracking) but they didn't show up, post office says they'll be here Monday. I'll have everything else finished today.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
I recently got to fly at a couple of my old flying clubs out in Arizona (SVF and AMA)

[video=youtube;fG3eYSS9GJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG3eYSS9GJs[/video]
[video=youtube;o2fBTP5P5N4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2fBTP5P5N4[/video]

Suds

50cc
I recently got to fly at a couple of my old flying clubs out in Arizona (SVF and AMA)

Looking great. Send some of that warm weather towards the Midwest please. Especially in about 2 weeks when I anticipate completing my 73 Laser build.