• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Another project from Bunky!

Check out carden-aircraft.com and click on galleries then Toledo 2006. Scroll to the bottom of the page. That's me and the bird. Its 8 years old, and been rode harder than a hooker at times! Must have 2000 flights on it....

Toledo show 2nd place winner, XFC 09 main airplane, 1 covershot and 2 other mag shots. Not to mention numerous demos in the Ohio and surrounding area. A couple of changes to the battery, Rx, and a few servos is all Ive done to it.

Last edited:

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Check out carden-aircraft.com and click on galleries then Toledo 2006. Scroll to the bottom of the page. That's me and the bird. Its 8 years old, and been rode harder than a hooker at times! Must have 2000 flights on it....

Toledo show 2nd place winner, XFC 09 main airplane, 1 overshot and 2 other mag shots. Not to mentio numerous demos in the Ohio and surrounding area. A couple of changes to the battery, Rx, and a few servos is all Ive done to it.
I like that pic. Your all like "what's up? yeah this is my badass plane."

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Lol, 2006.......that was the year I bought my first RTF foam 3ch cub and tought myself to fly.

Meanwhile Bunky is killing it at Toledo. Nice work!!