• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Another project from Bunky!

I haven't forgotten about this thread. My Dalton is nearing the paint stage, and all the Carden needs is the cowl cut for mufflers, a throttle servo and a little covering. Then paint the cowl. Then I can go out and remaiden it for the 3rd time. And no, if it goes down again, it will not be rebuilt.

Worked on a couple planes today. Getting them closer......... :)

Got to finish the throttle set up, then I can cut the cowl and send it all out to paint.

Attachments

• 20150104_165327.jpg
    20150104_165327.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 280
  • 20150104_165359.jpg
    20150104_165359.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 262
  • 20150104_165407.jpg
    20150104_165407.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:

tylerzx9r

100cc
Really late to this thread! Looking great, liking the threads for rebuilds, as I said to another, I usually say.... after looking at the broken parts... I guess it's time for a new one!

I'd really love to find a 35% 330S in the bones somewhere, that way, I will always have a Carden in the stable. Like what my first one said...... Carden Aircraft...... There's something about it!

I found thru the classified searches from several forums, a young man, in college, is wanting to make a few extra bucks when he is home on breaks. He is out in NY, and currently has my 33% unassenbled RARC pilot figure. He receive the pilot figure on Thursday, and this is the level of work he is doing. The white on the helmet is just a base coat, with some Royal Blue going on today.

As money allows, since I have none, I will continue to plug away on the Carden with the paint work. Just a little covering work, and then who knows what else, besides radio programming and remaiden. The same goes for my Dalton, which needs a full paint job.

He just has the pilot just lightly assembled in the pics. I will take care of assembly after it arrives back, and then install him in the Carden.

Attachments

• document.jpeg
    document.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 240
  • document-1.jpeg
    document-1.jpeg
    36.7 KB · Views: 279