Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! Anyone own the 104" AJ Slick?

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by acerc, May 20, 2018.

1. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Yes I've been naughty :spongebob:.......PLEASE send me to my room :sneaky:. :woohoo!:

Snoopy1 and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    It a sickness we all have to be king of our castle.

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. In our younger days a spat with the woman felt more like:msn_slap: but later in life it becomes more like :woohoo!: I'm going to my room, let me know when you're over it.

dhal22, 49dimes, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    How true, yes if anything is going on the best place for me is in my workshop.

acerc and 49dimes like this.
  5. The roof is done and the old flooring is out. Been a long day, think I'll clean up and let the wife take me out for dinner!:yesss:

6. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

You could host your own fly in.

Snoopy1, acerc, 49dimes and 1 other person like this.
  7. Maybe a small one, 2-3 people. lol

Snoopy1 likes this.
  8. I have been working on the shop on and off since last post. It is just really slow going with life's other deed's, but, it is done enough for now. I will come back to it in a month or so to do some tape and mud and a few other little things but for now I want to play. Now if the bloody weather would just cooperate a little, I haven't even been able to get all the construction tool's out it has been raining so much.
    Most of the hobby related stuff is put away or set aside until I figure out how I want to arrange everything, and the chargers are out and ready to freshen anything up. As you can see in pic 4 the Extra and Laser are sitting ready, patiently waiting for the door to open.

Attached Files:

9. NICE!!!

49dimes and dhal22 like this.
  10. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well I have to say you build your self one fine looking workshop, you will spend many long and enjoyable hours in there nicely done.

49dimes likes this.