• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! Anyone own the 104" AJ Slick?

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
@acerc
Hi Acerc, have a question I am flying a big AMR Stick with my DA150. It is big long plane with huge wings and I am thinking of something a little smaller and aerobic, to transport in my minivan. I would like to strip everything off the Stick and put it into a new plane. So my question is that I believe the planes that are the smallest and with the biggest engines are Bi-planes. So can you help in which one and the easier to fly. It does not have to be scale just a good flyer, some thing I can take to the field and put 100 gallons through it I love flying.
Also the Jtec Radiowave 41% Pitts will take a 150.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
There is one other that may take the 150 but I loath the brand, Hanger 9 has a model 12 but recommend the DA 120, sooooo the 150 might not fit.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
@acerc and @Jetpainter thanks for taking the time to give me some direction. Will look into the JTec Bi plane and yes I agree with you don’t like Hanger 9. Working on my buddies Valiant and it is just a piece of sh** , trying to fit a Gaui 50 into it just cannot understand why he installing such a good engine in such a plane.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The deck is done and the center wall has been closed up.

Attachments

• P1080802.JPG
    P1080802.JPG
    337.2 KB · Views: 227
  • P1080803.JPG
    P1080803.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 238

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
As if I don't have enough to do I decided that it would be easier to replace all the flooring than try to match up with what is there. Just placed the order at HD and will pick up in the flooring in the morning then I'll head over and pick up the metal roofing.