Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! Anyone own the 104" AJ Slick?

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by acerc, May 20, 2018.

1. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

That's going to be a REAL nice spread you got there. Build and test fly on the same plot! Smart! :attaboy:

Snoopy1, acerc and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Also the Jtec Radiowave 41% Pitts will take a 150.

49dimes, Snoopy1 and acerc like this.
  3. That's it. I could not think of it or which link in my favorites it was in.

Snoopy1 and Jetpainter like this.
  4. There is one other that may take the 150 but I loath the brand, Hanger 9 has a model 12 but recommend the DA 120, sooooo the 150 might not fit.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    @acerc and @Jetpainter thanks for taking the time to give me some direction. Will look into the JTec Bi plane and yes I agree with you don’t like Hanger 9. Working on my buddies Valiant and it is just a piece of sh** , trying to fit a Gaui 50 into it just cannot understand why he installing such a good engine in such a plane.

acerc likes this.
  6. The deck is done and the center wall has been closed up.

Attached Files:

dhal22, Snoopy1, Jetpainter and 2 others like this.
  7. As if I don't have enough to do I decided that it would be easier to replace all the flooring than try to match up with what is there. Just placed the order at HD and will pick up in the flooring in the morning then I'll head over and pick up the metal roofing.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  8. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Might as well go first class and install the potty, sink, cook top, fridge, intercom and nap rack (bunk). At least she will know where you are and all you have to do is ask her to go buy some more beer ;).

9. You just described my workshop/dog house. :D

Snoopy1, 49dimes and Jetpainter like this.
  10. What is wrong with us, we are not suppose to like the dog house. :banana-dance:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Snoopy1, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.