• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Austin Texas 3D Bash

gyro

GSN Contributor
Trying to figure a way to bring a plane and lipos on the plane. Hummmmmmmm.

I did it with [MENTION=413]Brian Yak Dude[/MENTION] when we flew to NJ for the competition there. We brought his 58" edge which is similar in size to your MXS.

1- bring the plane as a checked bag, and pack it into a box like this:
http://www.3drcforums.com/content.php?167-How-to-ship-a-built-Airplane

2- contact your airline. Many will allow lipos Onboard. If not, ship them ahead of your travel.

Man I sure wish I could make this one... but there is no way to get off work and if i did try to make the drive after work friday, I wouldnt be worth a crap flying on saturday lol so i guess ill just have to watch this one from the Net.. I bet its gona be a blast

SnowDog

Blake, I'll be there and focus on keeping the forum gang up to date throughout the weekend with pics and video. Between Gary, myself, and Enterprise, you should be seeing lots of multimedia from this event!