• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Austin Texas 3D Bash

SnowDog

Not sure when I will get there, when I went to St George I went straight to the fly park and got a couple flights in while they where still cleaning and then I went to the Hotel. I have a sleeper van so if I can park it at the site thats what I will do, but I will get a room to shower sometime :) I will be at the field as long as its open, the hole time, so I will see you Thursday at 130....

FlyMike, I've got a hotel room reserved at the nearby hotel, two queen beds, so if you need a place to shower/sleep, I'm happy to split the cost with you, or if you just need a shower, you are welcome to use the one in my room instead of paying the cost of a room just for a shower.

I'm flying in Thursday night...looking forward to meeting you at the event!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Trailer is packed!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401326116.732978.jpg

FlyMike1

70cc twin V2
FlyMike, I've got a hotel room reserved at the nearby hotel, two queen beds, so if you need a place to shower/sleep, I'm happy to split the cost with you, or if you just need a shower, you are welcome to use the one in my room instead of paying the cost of a room just for a shower.

I'm flying in Thursday night...looking forward to meeting you at the event!

Hey thats really nice of you to offer.. I just arrived and got a room for one night at America's Best...the clerk didnt know that there is a rate for people going to this event, but I paid close to what was stated. Not much more. But more...I'm not sure what I will do after tonite so we can talk at the field...Might camp out at the field... Dont know yet, Anyways I'm 7 minutes from the field...

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Sounds good...glad you made it safe...see you tomorrow nite or Friday morning...pm me for my cell phone number