• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Austin Texas 3D Bash

Not sure of the count at this point. I know it was non stop from 5 till sun down with multiple planes flying at all times it seemed. Lots of people rolled in after work.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Getting setup for the day!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401537346.436089.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1401537419.192722.jpg

Back home. Thanks to all of the people who worked the kitchen and the other activities that make this event possible.
As always, it is great to see old friends and meet new ones.
Thank you to ARCA and the sponsors, it was a great event, awesome flying, and I had a good time.

Humberto

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Sorry to all we didn't get more photos on the site today, we were super busy supporting the event.

Matt and Mike spent much of their time building a RedwingRC 30cc extra at the field:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401595581.651735.jpg
[MENTION=271]Enterprise[/MENTION] maidened his new plane less than 24 hours after purchase even after having to replace ALL the electronics... Way to go Matt :)

and I kept busy too... I even got a little flying in:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401595636.164162.jpg

We'll have the treasure trove of photos and videos uploaded over the next few days.

What I do want to say is that ARCA and [MENTION=848]Flykimbro[/MENTION] were the PERFECT event hosts, and [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION] were the PERFECT event title sponsors...

More to come!

gyro

GSN Contributor
So sad for the event to end and have to say goodbye, but we had a GREAT time! :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401642422.036089.jpg

Thanks again Tim & Heather :)