• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Austin Texas 3D Bash

With respect to all of the pilots I have to say that Brian's flying was awesome, I enjoy every minute of it.

Thank you and I hope that ARCA will do this again.

Humberto

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gecko 155A I think. Suspected internal BEC failure. I'm sure Matt will start a thread for his new plane and describe his build experience in the RedwingRC forum.

I'm going to get back on topic sort of, and throw in a few quick pics:
[MENTION=2667]FlyMike1[/MENTION] maidening his new 107" Edge from PilotRC

DSC_02802.jpgCSC_0333.JPGCSC_0332.JPG

Getting low with is 3DHS 70" Velox
CSC_0331.JPGDSC_02942.jpg

Yes Gecko 155A made the magic smoke. I will deal with the electronics when the proverbial smoke clears. After all that one of the 7955s was not centering. Lots of gremlins with gear, nothing to do with the plane. The actual build took about 8 hours with 2 people and that is with having to completely hinge it. I recordered it in time lapse with my gopro, just have to figure out how to put it into a video and it recorded it as a ton of stills.

We will retool and get the plane flying this season with a different setup.

The club is very well organized for events and was very welcoming. I have heard of this club described on RC Today show and now I see what they are talking about. Nice facility.

Last edited by a moderator: