• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

****AVOID YOUTUBE!!!! NO 3D Flights or RC Anything!*** FAA has deemed youtube videos "Commercial"

Bipeguy03

150cc
Another reason I'm on Vimeo more than Youtube anymore.

But, once again the FAA is stepping outside their authority. It's scare tactics, in dealing with the FAA since I was knee high to a dog I've seen it over and over again. If they try to enforce this on "drones", they have to enforce it with any pilot that posts a flight video on youtube that doesn't have a commercial rating.

Youtube has to many ads anymore anyway, just use Vimeo.

This apparently all stems from footage taken during the Everglades Challenge being shut down by the coast guard this year, and someone filming it. Coasties didn't like that so much and ratted whomever out.

I say they can lick my bare brown star. This is supposed to be a free country, flying an rc toy around in unusable airspace by manned aviation is none of the FAA's business. None. They can go commit an unnatural sex act.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Funny that they knew where to send the letter since there is no real private info such as address on YouTube. I wonder if this was just something stupid someone pulled from their arse. I know I'll be posting tons of vids this summer and just got some fresh GoPro mounts to put on a plane so they can suck it and enjoy the video.