Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome Video Thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Jetpainter, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

There you go Rob, can you say Build Thread!

I wish I could talk my flying buddy Tony into financing a project for one of these EMHW 120cc sized Challengers. He's got the money and want's a 120cc biplane, and I've got the time. ;)

pawnshopmike, stangflyer and Snoopy1 like this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    Hope mister @stangflyer noticed that the plane has a 3W-110 redhead. I if I am not mistaken @Jetpainter he has one on order or will have one on order soooooon.

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.
    pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. WMcNabb

WMcNabb GSN Sponsor Tier 1

TN, USA
    Ali Machinchy flying his gorgeous Spitfire with a paint scheme design by Mirco Pecorari!!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    pawnshopmike and Snoopy1 like this.
  5. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

You all are fiends. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Tempting me and teasing me that way. You know how i am with that addiction. Lol

pawnshopmike, Snoopy1 and Jetpainter like this.
  6. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey Rob,

It's not an addiction to us "like-minded" individuals. It's only an addiction to those who simply do not understand. With that being said, I say GO FOR IT. . . . :laughing:

7. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 150cc

Canada
    It's got nothing to do with an addiction or a sickness remember the old rule the guy that dies with the most toys wins, and nun of us want to loss. And all we are trying to do is to keep you in the race.

8. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Ok everyone, come on. Admit it. There are planes, and then there are "Bad Ass" planes. Yes a fully dressed out scale Cessna looks nice. so does a 1/4 scale F-16 turbine. But hey ya'll...can they really compare to a baddest of the bad ass bad asses, "Stang". One day...I am going to finish my Big Don Smith. Maybe by then I can afford the power plant I really want for it. Yeah, like when pigs jump over the moon, right? Until then, I will simply revel in everyone elses accomplishments and sweet nectar of victory. Give me a Mustang, and I will be forever happy.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    WMcNabb, pawnshopmike and Jetpainter like this.
  9. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey Rob,

Every time I see a video on the Galloping Ghost with that in-line Kolm fly, it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. . . . . :yesss: . Even if you can't afford a mini Merlin or Kolm, a 3Dub inline twin wouldn't be too shabby, right?

Jetpainter and stangflyer like this.

Attached Files:

Snoopy1, Jetpainter and stangflyer like this.