Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome Video Thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Jetpainter, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Just do not know how he can keep track of it at that speed. He is one of a very few that I have seen that can fly like that. Great video

49dimes, Jetpainter and WMcNabb like this.
  2. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 100cc

TN, USA
    Full scale F-16 demo from AirVenture...

3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Wow...that is hella badass. Did you all notice the "G" meter. WHOH...… Carnival ride, carnival ride. LOL

49dimes and WMcNabb like this.
  4. stangflyer

And....was that a "STANG" in the distance of the formation flight? YES!!! Loves them Stangs.

49dimes and WMcNabb like this.
  5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Here are a few cool videos.

The first one is very similar to one I posted when I started this thread 2 1/2 years ago. Same pilot and music, but a different airplane.

The second is a Carf Strega P-51 with a Kolm........... THE SOUND!!!!!

6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

The videos I watch over and over are the ones like the "Strega". I really enjoyed my 3D days but "Fast and Furious" really holds my attention now. Thanks for posting Doug.

And that Sea Fury was pretty awesome too @WMcNabb :)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    Jetpainter, WMcNabb and stangflyer like this.
  7. Holy smokes. That Kolm sounds like a full scale. Couple nice videos bro.

Jetpainter, 49dimes and stangflyer like this.
  8. stangflyer

Ya did it again, didn't you? You suckered me right into that one. Just, WOW! I would have thought 230cc would be too much for the 90" Carf Stang. But apparently it is just the right fit. Hmm....Do I possibly see a engine swap before it is even built? Surely the DS "Stang" would fly with great authority huh? Beautiful videos Doug. Thanks for sharing them.

49dimes and Jetpainter like this.
  9. stangflyer

Jetpainter and 49dimes like this.
  10. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

All I can say is .....It takes a whole lot of real dollars to get that real :epic:.