• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Aztech Aeromodels Spot on Version2 Servo Arms

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yup the crew at [MENTION=388]Aztech Aeromodels[/MENTION] is awesome! Azhar has done a great job taking care of his customers!

Azhar

50cc
Xpress,

Thanks for the kind words. I only use blue loctite for the pinch bolt and have never seen a incident yet. The demo slick that me and honer use have been flown hard and fast and all the servo arms are still tight on the splines.

vegasking

70cc twin V2
If you wanted that added security of having the locknut, just buy some longer 2mm, 3mm or 4/40 bolts whichever they are and put a locknut on the back side like SWB does.

Glad to hear you like your arms [MENTION=3822]Xpress[/MENTION] I been flying for Aztec going o 2 years now.. been flying his arms 4 around 3 or 4 never had one fail.. and yiu can bet one thing azhar is going to take care of this customers and ship your items fast.. again thanks for the support and happy flying

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Xpress,

Thanks for the kind words. I only use blue loctite for the pinch bolt and have never seen a incident yet. The demo slick that me and honer use have been flown hard and fast and all the servo arms are still tight on the splines.

Test flight today with the new arms. I don't think I'll have any problems with them at all, I'll be buying more for sure!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yup, the arms work AWESOME :banana:

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5122.jpg

Now I need some Aztech Aeromodel decals to slap on my rudder :thumbup:

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I wish I had the room for the additional weight but I'm stuck with using the cheapie foamy wheels since it's an electric. Need all the weight savings I can get. I need a 3" wheel as well so I can use my spats, the 4" wheels on it now are too large.

Last edited by a moderator: