• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Become A Model Aviation Mentor. Help Others In Our Sport!

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Hi Frank,
Great idea and execution.
You can add me to the list in or around NYC. I fly at 2 clubs in Rockland County NY and sometimes during the summer fly in Long Island after work. I can help with planes/helicopters flying lessons, tips on flying. I can be reach by PM's here and on that other forum under Ahmed_A

Tks

Copy all and thanks! Appreciate you volunteering.

Frank

dskuro95

100cc
You can put me down for both my dad and I. My dad is Steve and I am Dan. We fly at the RAMAC field in the Delaware Water Recreational Area. We are both intro pilots, I can teach 3D, and my dad is a good heli instructor. Link to clubs website.:

www.ramac.org

Thanks
Dan

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Hi Frank.
I'm Jeff from Pittsburgh. I am also frequently bumming around Sharon, PA/Youngstown OH. I fly at the Greater Pittsburgh ARCS field near Burgettstown, PA. You can add me for building and flight instruction on both planks and blenders (Planes and Helis).

gyro

GSN Contributor
Nice job Jeff and everyone else who are stepping up. you're all showing what awesome people we have as members here

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
Got it Jeff. Thanks! You are our first PA pilot to volunteer.

And I want to piggyback on what Gary said above. You guys are doing a great job of stepping up and helping out. By far the most volunteers from any forum per membership numbers. It is very much appreciated.

Frank