• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D BH Design 50% Edge 540

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
A few photos from this afternoon. I decided to assemble the Edge and get an exact weight.

five.jpg
four.jpg
nine.jpg
one.jpg
seven.jpg
six.jpg
ten.jpg
three.jpg
two.jpg
weight.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Rob have you decided which engine you are going to use? I know you are a 3 Dub fan....
I am...but I wanted to do something different. That was why the hub bub of trying the monster 176. But since I just "CAN'T" get it to balance, it's back to motor options. Hmmmm......I'm thinking a DA 360 six cylinder would be oh so sweet. :yesss:

Mikeq

150cc
I am...but I wanted to do something different. That was why the hub bub of trying the monster 176. But since I just "CAN'T" get it to balance, it's back to motor options. Hmmmm......I'm thinking a DA 360 six cylinder would be oh so sweet. :yesss:

How would you baffle that engine to cool the rear cylinders??? Not that it couldn't be done but I'm still scratching my head...You might have to switch transmitters again and go with the Jeti with unlimited temperature sensors just to make sure you're not over heating...